Sunday, January 17, 2010

Introductory Essay - Get to know you..er me

My Name is Catie Wangberg. I am a Project Management major in the Digital Media Department.
I am working full time in Salt Lake for a company called L-3 Communications and hope I can get an internship there in HR or using my degree in some aspect or another there as they have many different opportunities for their employees.
I am a senior credit-wise, but I still have a solid 4 semesters to look forward to since I've changed my major a number of times.
I am the oldest of 3 girls and so I am the experiment child; however I think that being the oldest has helped me to be comfortable with being in charge and delegating responsibility early in life. I grew up moving all over the country so I generally have a tough time answering the question "Where are you from?". I moved here in january for the second time after an almost 2 year hiatus and back to school after an almost 3 year hiatus and I'm glad to be back in Utah and back at school.
I'm looking forward to graduating and moving past the single college-student aspect of my life, even if getting a "real" job is mildly terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment