Friday, March 12, 2010
March 11 Reflection
We discussed Chapter 14 and the laws behind compensation. There are different types of benefits but one that is newer to Human resources seems to be "family friendly" benefits. These benefits include family leave, child care, college savings plans and elderly care. We did an activity about unions to see how they can help or hinder a company. We also turned in our research paper proposals and got back our Exam re-do's. It was awesome to be able to go back through our exams and try to pick up some of the points we missed, I think I got more out of it too because I could go back through and see what the correct answers were and understand the objectives I wasn't as confident in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I loved the exam make-up too! I hope we get to do it again :)I liked the Union Activity. Next time we should stage a fight...
ReplyDelete