Monday, February 8, 2010

Note from the Editor

Does anyone else think that these things are a huge time suck? Because I feel like I'm constantly playing catch up with this class, not just with the reading, the blog posts and then still having to write a paper on top of it, but in class if we actually get into a discussion there doesn't seem to be time budgeted for such a thing. I know "if this was my job I wouldn't be able to have a sob story, I'd just lose my job"...blah blah blah, whatever. I also wouldn't have to spend about a minimum of 10 hours on this "job" alone plus 30 hours at another job, and 3 other "jobs" that also required my time, on top of real life. Get over yourself, this is not real life it's college, and you aren't my only class. I figure I should just say this now since it'll be more helpful than at the end of the semester on the course evaluation; although, it'll be on there too.

1 comment: