Thursday, February 18, 2010

Retraction...ish

Okay so not really a retraction, but I have come to the conclusion that perhaps our dear professor is not completely at fault for the ridiculous amount of homework and content provided in this class. In a brief moment of clarity I realized that maybe it is the fault of the directors, deans, etc, for requiring an entire textbook be covered in only one semester. With all of the work that is required this should be considered not a 3 credit course, but a 5 or 6 credit course. The material covered in this class should be given more time to discuss and analyze, not just be quickly briefed on before moving on to the next topic. We are doing way more work than the average 3 credit course, as I am sure our professor is also doing more work too. We should be given the credits for the amount of work we are doing and he should be paid as such as well. Okay, I feel better and I deeply apologize for the highly passionate anger I feel towards this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment